The Golf Pro Delivered Charitable Contribution Strategy
Posted on March 10th, 2018 by Herb Rubenstein
We at Golf Pro Delivered promote charitable giving with our own “Charitable Giving Strategy.” We do the following:
1. Hold fundraisers in our simulators, including “Golf Marathons”
2. Provide our simulator and two PGA pros all day each year to our award winner for our “Family and Golf Award” TM
3. We offer our simulator for 30% OFF for any charity event, + Donations to silent auctions
4. We sponsor the Rotary Oyster Festival at Oyster Bay on Long Island
5. We provide golf simulator events for 70% OFF to support Military Veterans through the PGA Hope program
6. We are hosting our own charity golf day on March 23rd to raise money to rebuild broken communities in Puerto Rico
Over the past 12 months we have donated $ 30,000 of services to charitable causes. We help charity events be more fun and more financially successful.
We look forward to expanding our charitable efforts and we urge all golf companies, all golf courses and golf clubs, and all individuals in the golf industry to develop a generous and robust 2018 charitable contribution strategy. This can be what all of us in golf can give to all of us in need.